Sunday, September 5, 2010

Runners Photo Group Zooey Deschanel Inspired.

If you've ever seen the movie "Yes Man" you probably remember Zooey Deschanel had a runners photography group. On this last photo shoot I couldn't help but think I was apart of her group while running and taking pictures. In my search I found an actual facebook group who has just such a group. Here's the link. They're based in Minneapolis so if anyone is ready to start an Orange county group let me know!

If you're looking for a group that works out for more than just a good laugh I'd recommend Rough Fit. Rough Fit is who this shoot was actually for. They're an Orange County based fitness group that focuses on getting in shape and developing healthy lifestyles even within our busy lives.








P.S. If you love indie music make sure you listen to Zooey Deschanel's band She and Him.

1 comments:

aaron September 7, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

Nice images, great use of lighting good job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
As a child I was the wild and crazy type. I desperately needed an outlet. Drawing might have worked had it not required so much sitting still. If only I had discovered photography earlier my poor mother would still have her natural hair color. (Sorry Mom) Photography is the creative outlet I was born to do. I love everything about it. It has taken me to so many places and allowed me to take part in the most significant moments of so many lives. I am a documenter of life.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP